This page contains information about what information we or third parties may receive when you use our Site. We hope that this information will help you make informed decisions about the information we provide about you.
When you visit the Site, we determine the IP address, the domain name from which you came to us (for example, "yandex.ru") and the country of registration of this ip, as well as record all visitors' clicks from one page of the Site to another.
The information we receive on the Site may be used to facilitate the use of the Site. The Site collects only general information that your browser provides voluntarily when visiting the Site.
The Site uses the standard technology "cookies" ("cookies") to configure the display styles of the Site for the monitor screen settings. A cookie is data from a website that stores on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that may be necessary to configure the Site - to save your settings for viewing and collecting statistical information on the Site, i.e. what pages you visited, what was downloaded, the domain name of the Internet provider and the country of the visitor, as well as the addresses of third-party websites from which the transition to the Site and beyond was completed.
Also, this technology uses the Yandex / Rambler / Google meters installed on the Website, etc.
Cookies technology does not contain any personal information about you. To view the material without cookies, you can configure your browser so that it does not accept cookies, or notify you of their sending (browser settings are different, so we advise you to get help in the Help section and find out how to change the settings browser by cookies). You can read more about the operation of cookies here: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
In addition, the Site uses the standard capabilities (logs) of the web server to count the number of visitors and evaluate the technical capabilities of the host server, ratings and attendance counters from third-party organizations (yandex.ru, top100.rambler.ru, top.mail.ru, etc. .). We use this information in order to determine how many people visit the Site and arrange pages in the most convenient way for users, to ensure that the Site matches the browsers you use, and to make the content of the Site as useful as possible for visitors. We record information about movements on the Site, but not about individual visitors to the Site, so that no specific information about you personally will be stored or used by the Site Administration without your consent.
We can also collect personal identification information from users when a user visits our Site, registers on the Site, places an order, fills out forms and in connection with other activities on the Site. Users may be asked to provide a name, email address, phone number, and credit card information if necessary. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We collect personal identification information of users only if they voluntarily provide us with such information. Users can always refuse to provide personal identification information, unless this may interfere with the use of certain functions of the Site.
How do we use the information we collect
LuxDevelop.net can collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to customer requests more efficiently;
- To personalize the user experience. We can use the information to determine which of the visitors to the Site is most interested in the services and resources provided on our Site;
- To improve our Site. We can use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- For processing payments. We can use information about users when placing an order for making payments and only for this. We do not share this information with third parties, except when necessary for the provision of services;
- To send users information that they agreed to receive on topics that we think will be of interest to them;
- To send periodic emails, which may include company news, updates, product and service information, etc. If the user would like to refuse to receive subsequent emails, we include a detailed description of the instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email or the user can contact us through our Site.
User personal data
By entering personal data in any form of feedback on the Site, by clicking the "Send" button, the User decides to provide his personal data and agrees to process it with his own will and interest, and such consent is specific and conscious.